Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday's thoughts.

Just because I moved out of the cottage, doesn't mean that I stopped liking the country/ shabby chic decor. But will it look weird if that's how I decorate our apartment? I don't know if I should give it a try or not... I went around town yesterday and all the things I saw and wanted to buy (I forgot that P had my debit card... Boo!) were very shabby chic.

There is this store where I live called Morris Flowers (morrisflowersbc.com), and yes, it is a flower shop. But it also has antique furniture, and the cutest picture frames and home decor that you'll ever see. My favorite things I saw there yesterday were a mirror made from an old window, the glass was replaced with mirrors... twig picture frames, shabby chic bathroom signs en francais. They also have a selection of specialty chocolates and lotions. Here are a couple pictures I found on their website:







On a diferent note, my first bento lunch was a big success. I didn't think I would be able to last the whole day of work with such a small amount of food, but I actually almost couldn't finish it.
And thanks to Sarah for taking these adorable pictures for me:






How lucky that my best friend is working in a place that sells one of my favorite things!?

No comments:

Post a Comment