Thursday, February 25, 2010

Blythe Wishlist:

Here is part of my Blythe doll wishlist...
  • A big house with rooms for a kitchen, lounge (living room), bathroom, at least one bedroom, a craft/sewing room, and maybe a little yard. I would at least like an inch or two of ground outside my house to make a little fence and mailbox, flowers or bushes or even better, some mushrooms and many lawn flamingos.
  • An extensive wardrobe. I think I could get most of it from thrift shops in town and from what I have left of my Barbies and my sister's Bratz dolls. I will also sew some things, though they won't be too pretty... All the cutest shoes I can find (Barbie shoes fit right?) And purses and jewellery, and things for their hair.
  • The best furniture and home decor money can buy. Okay, so that's not true. I want to try and make most, or buy Barbie and Bratz things that I really like. Good things my family is pretty talented and should be able to help me make the house, and any other wooden furniture. I can also make the little curtains and anything else fabric. Lamps and vases, pictures and knick knacks. Couches and tables, beds and desks, toilets and book shelves. Throw pillows and makeup tables. Mirrors and magazines. Of course I want a selection. I get bored of things around my house quite often, who says plastic dollies don't as well?
  • All the cutest little food and kitchen accessories I can find (and afford) cupcakes, cookies, fruit and veggies, cookie cutters and mixing bowls, tea sets and ice cube trays. Tea towels and a fridge. Little appliances like rice cookers and coffee makers. Cleaning supplies and brooms. Cook books and cuttlery.
  • Little pets, such as cats and maybe a toad for the yard.
  • Maybe even a second bedroom to make into a child's room. I would fill it up with the cutest toys and furniture and eventually find a child. Maybe a baby stolen from Barbie (!) I do have one or two of those somewhere...

I think that's okay for now, haha. Maybe I would eventually get a neighbour for Miss Blythe. Then I could have more than one dollie, and another home sweet home. But I think before I get carried away, I should wait to move into a bigger home sweet home where I can fit all this... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment