Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My new living room.






I changed my living room around today, but not by choice. While I was at work my man decided to rearrange the living room. But he got rid of the desk we used as a tv stand, brought a bench he made in high school into our house (which is most definately meant to be outside), and put the tv on one of the end tables. Eww! Also the desk held all of our random mail and papers and chargers and whatnot, so he had all that stuff piled up on the kitchen table and counters. He said I could figure out what to do with it! You should have seen what he did to the house! I burst into tears when I got home from work and saw his handywork. So today my mum came over and we tried to fix this place up. The worst part is the cottage is old as hell so it has almost NO plug-ins. Now that this huge bench takes up a whole wall by itself, the only place we can put the tv is in a corner, which means you can see the cords (the two plug-ins are in the middle of the two end walls). It looks so much better now that I fixed it up, but I still liked it better before... Ho-hum!

No comments:

Post a Comment