Wednesday, February 17, 2010

New book shelf set-up.

Since P ruined my living room (!) I don't have enough room to have the book shelf the way it should be. It is double-sided, but I have to have it shoved up against the wall. I only get half my beautiful books and things on display. Boo!



I will point out some of my favorite things to notice in these pictures:
On top of my Mister Toad's tank you can just barely see the twin Kerropis (Hello Kitty's froggy friend)
In front of Mister Toad's tank is my coffee scented candles (yum) and a Metallica logo.
The pink cutie on the top shelf to the left is My Melody, another of Hello Kitty's adorable friends.
On the bottom shelf, very right, is Chococat, the last of Hello Kitty's friends I own.
Just above My Melody is the letter "f" in the shape of a flamingo. I <3 flamingos!
To the left of the Twilight books is a Lego monster truck I got from McDonalds. (That's where HK's friends are from as well.)
In front of my awesome Barbie book is a letter "R" I cut out of Hello Kitty print cardstock.
In front of the "R" is some glass coasters I bought with martini glasses on them.
The five books to the very right of the top shelf are all copies of Alice in Wonderland I have picked up over the past year.
Of course I have two Cheshire Cats hanging out with the AiW books.
On the bottom shelf I only have some brown chocolate ice cream scented bubbles and a tiny version of Strawberry Shortcake's kitty Custard.

Some of the books I have on these shelves are the Louise Rennison series, that begins with the book Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging. A book about flamingos. Kate Spade's Style book, The Devil Wears Prada, the Twilight series, my few decorating books, the Gossip Girl series, Harry Potter series, and some John Saul books.

Of course those are my babies Miss and Domino hanging out and trying to ruin my pictures. As always.

No comments:

Post a Comment