Friday, February 26, 2010

Blythe's house:

Well, hello there. This is me today. Don't mind my giant chin zit... Now that I said that you definately will notice it... Damn!
Giant icecream cones for 25 cents each. (They are piggy banks)
Styrofoam balls to make mushrooms from.
Table for 25 cents. I think its for candles or something of that sort...
Shelves, also 25 cents.
Bucket with bow on handle, purple watering can, espresso machine and recycling bin were all in a bag for 25 cents along with some other things I don't think I'll use.


Today I found a few things for my future Blythe Lola. All together I spent $3, and that includes the other things I got that weren't for my doll. (Such as two giant icecream cones, a skirt, a sweater, and a few other things I might use for Lola that aren't pictured)

No comments:

Post a Comment