Thursday, February 25, 2010

I WANT A BLYTHE DOLL!!!!

None of the real links for shops in Japan will ship to Canada! All the ones on Ebay.ca are $170 or more, and they are used and naked! That's more than they are NIB from Japan! Who knows where I can get one cheaper than ebay and not NAKED AND USED!!!? I would prefer one with bangs and I am a fan of the coloured hair, pink and light blue expecially.

But on a better note, I have found soooo much stuff I want to buy or make for my new dollie love, though I don't yet have her. I've found mini Chanel shopping bags, a passport, tiny cupcakes and dishes with mushrooms on them. I found Alice in Wonderland tshirts and posters, some much Hello Kitty stuff of every variety, and tiny cupcakes and champagne bottles. The pink eyes, the new hair, the eyelashes! The pets, the houses, the clothes! I am in love here people!

My life could end if I could only own just one beautiful Blythe doll, and play with her and make her a home for even the shortest time. (Also win the lottery, buy Sarah the dollie of her choice, take them on trips all over the world just to take pictures of them in beautiful places, drive the country side in a Louis Vuitton car, and get all the cutest tattoos there every was) But if I won the lottery, I would probably move into a giant doll house and spend all my time with my dollies.

So, any help with the issue of getting the doll of my dreams, or at least one who is NEW (or newish) would be very appreciated. Thanks, R. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment