Tuesday, January 12, 2010

As promised...

...Here are some pictures of some of my favorite things around the house. More to come, this post is waaay too long.

The back of the toilet. Not that you care, but there are more flamingos here. A vintage vase and baby wipes. I don't have any kids yet, but I couldn't pass them up.


The shelf above the closet rod. Yeah, we don't even get a closet... All my perfumes, boxes and bags and more flamingos. Can you even tell a man lives in this house? Haha, I kinda took over...


Our bedroom is TINY. I mean we can't even open the door all the way because the bed has to be behind it. So I have things displayed on the curtain rod, haha. I made this valance out of a Betsey Johnson beach coverup I found for $3. My mum must think I am still five, because she got me that Alice doll for Chrimbo. (Not really, she just knows how much I love Alice in Wonderland.) I also love flamingo, and if I keep those beanie guys on the bed the cats eat them. Grrr!


We use this cake stand as a catch-all by our front door. If I put any food on it, the cats would murder it.


My favorite mug to drink tea out of. I am a bit obsessed. P says I need to stop buying mugs, they are taking over our tiny cottage.


Vintage giraffe handled spoon. I have two that I got for $1 each!!


I looked forever before I finally found these gorgeous enamel canisters. (I live in a small town in the middle of nowhere) Yay, I love them! Now I just need a matching bread box...


Hello Kitty sandwich maker. I also have a Cinderella toaster that plays a waltz whe your toast pops and prints glass slippers on the bread.


My spice rack updated for Valentine's Day. P is mad because I took most of the spices off to make it priiiiiitty!


The things I keep handy on top of my desk stored in old perfume tins and champagne glasses.


My crafting desk. Doesn't match anything in my house, but I fell in love with that colour. PLus, it was only $3. Score! That's Domino trying to ruin my picture.


I drink some much tea and P drinks some much coffee, we needed a special station to hold everthing close at hand. My tea bags are kept in the tea pot (Alice in Wonderland!) and the sugar is of course in the matching sugar bowl (!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment