Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thrift Store finds.

Yesterday I finally convinced P to take me to my favorite secondhand store here in town. I left my purse in the truck because last time I was there, they only took cash and all I had was cards. But I found some really cute, really cheap things that I want to go back and get today.

I found a cute "dinner time" sign with a dog on it that I saw on someone else's site for $4. I can't remember who though, and I looked for it for a few hours last night...
A lighthouse windchime that will look lovely in my bathroom for $1.50...
And a vintage Peanuts glass, since P secretly loves Snoopy for $2.50...

I will post pictures as soon as I bring them home. That's all I found yesterday, but who knows, maybe I'll find even more great things when I go back today.

No comments:

Post a Comment