Sunday, January 17, 2010

COMING SOON. And my bathroom

Tomorrow I will post a second tutorial for nail art. I will do either an icecream cone design or a flamingo. Or a bow! Well, eventually I will do all of these, plus more.

I started this blog to record what I have planned for my cottage and to keep track of everything I buy for it or do to make it priiiiitty. So I will start doing more of that as well.

To start with; the bathroom. I like nautical themes for bathrooms, so when I found a towel set featuring red, navy blue and white sail boats, anchors, and steering wheels I knew I had to have them. I then designed my bathroom around these towels, buying a shower curtain and bath mat to match. We also bought more towels in shades of blue. Now I just want to find some kind of vintage wall decor or art to match. I found some vintage cotton material that would look so nice in there, but I don't know what to do with it besides the obvious curtain idea. The window is high enough that no one can see in so I don't want curtains... Any ideas?



The materials is 6x32 yards... I love it so much, it has to find a place of honor somewhere in the bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment