Friday, January 15, 2010

Weekend plans.

Me and Miss-o cat. I don't look very spectacular this evening...


Tonight we are going to a friends to play some pool and fooseball. By the end of the night, the guys end up on the computers playing video games like 13 years olds and the girls end up watching Family Guy reruns on satellite. Booooring! Tomorrow sometime we need to get groceries. Then tomorrow night and Sunday night I have to work. I've said it before, but I'll say it again: I have no life. I think I might try and hit some of the secondhand stores tomorrow as well. It probably won't happen though, my man hates them. I know right, I need a divorce... Haha, just kidding I love him. I can always go "hunting" with my mum. She lives like five minutes away from me.

What are your plans for this weekend? Hopefully something more interesting...

This is how P gets ready to go out...

No comments:

Post a Comment