Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Valentine's Day Crafts

These are a few things i am going to do this year to decorate for Valentine's Day- My favorite holiday. I love all the pink and red and hearts and candy. Conversation Hearts are my favorite candy of all time. Yummo!







I don't remember the links for some of these pictures.Since I didn't know I would be reposting them on the internet I didn't really need to remember exactly where I found them. If you know where they came from, please let me know so I can post it. I am not trying to take credit for things other people have done. Thanks! Credit for most of the pictures goes to marthastewart.com, of of my biggest inspirations. If you don't check her site already, you should do so daily. It's updated often and it always has the best craft ideas and yummo recipes. Isn't it great?! Hope you are just as inspired to craft as I was when I saw these.

No comments:

Post a Comment