Monday, January 18, 2010

Julie & Julia

I am watching Julie & Julia. Everyone said this movie is long and boring, but so far I love it. It's making me want to learn to cook. Yum. I can barely cook, just basic spaghetti and simple things. Tonight I am making beef stir fry on rice. My favorite meal. I will document this for you of course. I think also this afternoon I might make some biscuits. P loves them for breakfast, and I'll eat them with everything or alone. I should also make some cookies for P's lunch. I am pretty lazy today though. I guess I have plenty of time, no more work until Friday for me...

I love Julia Child's cute little kitchen in this movie. I wish I could live in Paris, all the shops and markets look so amazing. Julie's little Queens apartment is alo kind of cute, I like the kitchen. Beadboard walls and shelves of spices.

My tiny kitchen needs a makeover...


Doesn't this look gross? Haha, it's my breakfast... If we have leftovers, I usually throw everything in a pan together and fry it up. Today is beans, potatoes and pork chops covered in garlic powder and pepper. Yum! It may look nasty, but it tastes soooo good! I am excited for tomorrow's leftovers, twice fried stirfry is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment