Monday, January 18, 2010

Nail art tutorial #2

My nails were kinda stained pink from the cupcakes of days past, so I had to repaint them pink again. It's called a basecoat ladies, use one! Though I never do... But I don't care too much about stained nails... So Anywho, let's get started.



Supplies:
-four or five toothpicks.
-whatever colours you want your nails to be, I'd say at least 5 different colours.
-a sharpie marker.

1. Make your nails smooth and clean then paint them with a clear base coat.

2. Once the base coat is dry paint your nails with 2 coats of a bright colour, waiting 10 minutes in between coats.

3. Let nails dry for 20 minutes or so then use the Sharpie to draw a design on your thumb. Tonight I am doing an ice cream cone.

4. Using a toothpick, fill in your design, finish by going over the sharpie with black nail polish.

That's it, haha. How about next time I just give you some ideas of cute designs, and when I do my nails I'll post pictures for you.


So blurry, and not dry yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment